domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

favorite beach


The beach, for me, is synonymous a summer vacation with friends, have fun, met a new people and travel. In general I visited the central coast such as Algaroobo or Viña del Mar, this is the meeting point of the summer vacation with my friends. Another beach I ussually visited is El Tavo, because one of my best friends has a house in this area and invites me to spend some days with him.

But, my favorite beach of all I have known is Pan de Azucar, in Chañaral (third region of Chile). I think that this is one of the most beautiful national park in this country and is the second largest reserve Homboldt penguin and addition to possessing an extremely diverse flora and fauna. The water is warmer than in the central coast, has a small cove where you can eat very very delicious, and there are fewer people than in other beaches, I really think that is a great place to visiting.

This beach met her in the summer of 2008, I arrive there with 5 friends, the trip was an adventure, we separate up to reach the meeting points and we were to other beaches like Playa la Virgen in Copiapo, until we came to Pan de Azúcar.

Quite an experience to be lived, I recommend it to all people, try to know these parts of the country.

regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario