sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

DRAGON

Welcome new year 2012!
I hope that this year will be a fantastic year! not only why every year, as many persons, I hope that the next year will be my year or a great year for all (at least for all my family and friends)! no no… this year objectively will be a specially year (or I think so), because I’m a DRAGON! so finally is my sign year :)
but this year is supposed is a water dragon year, and I’m a earth dragon...

However, I must to say that very few times I read my horoscope, I have never very interested, but when I was thirteen approximately I interested in the signs of the zodiac (occidental zodiac), and for that I know some things about that.

I just read my horoscope and apparently this year will be a great year for me! finaly! hahaha
well, is supposed that in this year, the dragons will do many plans and these plans will be successful. Also, will have many and great opportunities of jobs (I really need that!).

This is a year of great changes, new ideas, new experiences and all will be a successful, woooh! could be better?

What else I can say...
I also read that for our sympathy and others good qualities will have a year with much social life, and for that will have new and very good friends, friends of life.

Ok, that is what I can say about this new year beginning on January 23,
only I hope that the predictions will be correct!
but, whatever happens, I will be optimistic and I will try make a good and beautiful year for me! who knows ... maybe will be the last... :S

regards! I hope you have a great year!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello little mandarina, I hope your new year it will be great! A big hug

    ResponderEliminar