viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

walk on forest trails


The activity that I like to do outdoors is walking on forest trails, although there is an activity that can´t be done very often. since I was a child I have loved do everything to outdoors, such as play soccer or tennis and other outdoors activities. now I ride bike to avoid polluting the environment, but the hiking trails remains the outdoor activities that I more love.
I started making that when I was a child in scout as 8 years old and until today I try to do it. The last time I did it was de last winter in the mountainous area of the Termas de Chillan in the 8th region, is a very beautiful place both summer and winter, both forests and snow, it becomes a very different place in the two seasons, is so beautiful.
I will try to travel around in february (this year I'll just have vacation in February :( well, like many others actually...), I don´t know where to will go, but anyway I will travel somewhere, maybe to Ecuador or south of Chile, also could be Peru, Bolivia or Argentina ... who knows... to where the road and the wind takes me hahaha.

Regards! and enjoy yours outdoor activities!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I love too walk into forest trails!
    Maybe we can do a trip for the places near of Santiago!!
    Love,

    ResponderEliminar