martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Blogging experience

Hi! Now I have to write the last post and is time of to evaluate this experience.
I think that the blog was a good experience for learn more english, more vocabulary and the quickly of the creation of sentences. Besides never I have had a blog or web page of this type where you can write about a theme, so was my first time (including the previous class of english -level 3-).
Write in the blog was important and a benefice for my english, I think that thanks to the blog I could learn more, but I must say that I feel a few of frustration with the learning. This semester has been definitely more difficult, because is the last year in my career and for all conflicts in relation with the education, was very difficult learn something without enough classes.
Some post were funnier than others (I think that I never thought that some post was boring), for example the post about "One on one", "An ambition", and "My Christmas", among others. In these post was easier write because not were so specific topics and was fun to tell about me or about something that like me.
The disadvantages of the blog can be that the blog take time and sometimes we don’t achieve to write all post, especially because in this class we had write in our home and in general was so difficult to me make me the enough time to do the english tasks. Well, although in most cases I was late in making post, the true is I want learn english, and I really try, but how already I said this semester has been more difficult.
I can say this programme helped me improve my english. This programme forces me to write and read in english every week and was interesting and sometimes fun to read the post of my classmates (in this case my favorites, I think were the dalila and susana blog). In my opinion Is a great advantages have the blog in the English class, because this program make better the capacity for express ideas.

Good luck!
bye :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario